About the Ripples Newsletter
Through the GRMW Education Outreach Program we have developed Ripples in the Grande Ronde, a quarterly newsletter that is distributed through Union and Wallowa county's local newspapers as an insert.
The newsletter highlights collaborative projects in the Grande Ronde Basin, serves as a media source for other natural resource agencies, and includes a variety of water-related information equally interesting to adults and children. You may select newsletters below and view them in PDF format. If you would like a printed copy of the Ripples, contact the GRMW office.
Latest Ripples - Spring 2013
- Touring the Grande Ronde Basin
- How the River is Flowing at Mile 37: Catherine Creek Habitat and Stream Restoration Project
- Transitions in the Board, County Commissioner Mark Davidson
- Creating a Catherine Creek Wetland: a Rearing Habitat Project
- The 'Atlas'
- Archives: Naming the Greats of the Grande Ronde